THE SADNESS OF MY DAYY

THE PICTURES WITH MY PRECIOUS


HMMM~
feel so sad today.
cause i am worry about my precious pets '' my dogs ''
i just left few months then my mummy have to send them to others peoples
cause we shift to new house.
when i take those pictures, i cried
and my kiko cried oso. his tears come out from his eyes.
after i told him. i cant stay with you anymore

BABIES~
mummy (me) will miss you all
and try to don't let you all leave me.
mummy(me) will try my best.
I love You all :(


kiko






rocky




kiko





after taking pictures with my precious
i ask Edward purposely fetch me go out KFC there '' da bao '' (bungkus)
cheese wedges >< onblur="try {parent.deselectBloggerImageGracefully();} catch(e) {}" href="http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_IzlmoFN-o8Y/TH0frKJn5HI/AAAAAAAAB0w/WcS0KcfqxNk/s1600/DSC02204.JPG">

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CHINESE NEW YEAR 2014 (PREPARATION)

Window Shopping Recalls My Long Lost Dream