i cut my hair today ..^^
how is it?? nice??
i love this hair style so much.. suit for mee~




morning :-

went to pasar with mummy
after pasar, then went to my new house and clean it
cause 2nd living room's furniture is coming on this afternoon
between, he haven reload and message me... :(
until i going to reach my new house and i call him,
he only got the top up and message me.
but.. we message not that much. then we stop lerh.
cause he want sent his friend to airport with others friends
and spend more time with them


afternoon..
i felt bored ><
nothing else to let me do .
message with him until half..
i felt a bit of bored cause he keep on late reply cause the line problem.
and i felt tired.. i want to take a nap.
i set alarm, to wake my ownself up to accompany him.
dun wan let him wait me so long.
but he still with his friends that time.

nvm~ i choose to continue sleep to don't make myself think too much
after that,
he said he wan accompany message cause he know i already not really in mood.
he know that i lied to him, i felt sleepy and i want continue sleep.

until 4.33pm lik that
he reached home.
message awhile. then he called me.
we chat.
we chat about his friends..
blah blahh !!! i damn hate his friends man seriously ...
grrr...
i really don't hope he continue with them .
they just will make me think a lot.
and in fucking bad mood.
sohai!

evening >
went out for dinner at Puchong with family


that's all i want to say today.
thanks for viewing..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CHINESE NEW YEAR 2014 (PREPARATION)

Window Shopping Recalls My Long Lost Dream