woohoo~ :)

today i dint sleep at class.. :D
and.. nowadays,
Pn.Revathy keep on go my class..
zz.. make me damn scare,
once i see her i must
pin up my hair, button and take out my earing. LOL~!!!

once she go my class, she nothing to do ..
then she will ask me ' chan.. r u ok ?? '
i like wth ??? :0
and ans ' yea teacher' - -
sien dao~




i drew my Babe DOMO-KUN when Seni class :)



strawberry cake~
yum yum~♥


Drew it at home this evening :D


NOW~ 08.06 p.m
listening to ' getting over you '
Walao~ feel like going to clubbing ><
i dint try before.. i wan go~
ishhh ...

hey hey !!! how is clubbing feel ???
nice ??? some of them tell me okok nia..
some of them tell me damn nice~

YOR~ i wanna try ... T.T

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CHINESE NEW YEAR 2014 (PREPARATION)

Window Shopping Recalls My Long Lost Dream