YESTERDAY :)
BASKETBALL COMPETITION (ALPHA Q)




after basketball straight go swimming :)




hm~ not really in mood on yesterday
cause of the basketball competition :(

P.S. sorry to my team mate at here

you all adi choose who be sub rite??
yesterday, i don't even play for the game..
cause they suddenly want me to be sub..
i like '' aw.. ok, never mind''

i thought 5-7 minutes like that will sub me in
but they dint.
finish game d. only tell me
'' no we don't let you play, is no time ''
NO TIME??? WTF ?? SO FUNNY

do you all know??
when i know i don't need be sub
i so fucking happy.. but at last...
give hope to me is you all
make me happy is you all
give me confidence on this competition is you all
but.. make me
dulan+sad+dissapointed also you all ..
du 9 7 lan

if you all think i m the fucking noob then tell me
if you all want me to be sub then tell me earlier
then i don't need so concentrate on the training 4 the competition
at last want me be sub in LAST MINUTE
WASTE MY TIME
WASTE MY ENERGY
and still wan day day kena marah by mum.
CHIU!!

i m serious here.
if this happen again. i will quit basketball.
i don't want play.






AT NIGHT :)
have a ''eat watermelon'' competition with Edward
who lose who wash plate = =
STUPID

i lose d la... ><
TODAY :D


Moldy Bread XD



EVENING :]


have dinner with family at Subang (oh the way going)



reached :)


( on the way back home)



hm... today really feel very happy with family :)
hope everyday can like this .. ><

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CHINESE NEW YEAR 2014 (PREPARATION)

Window Shopping Recalls My Long Lost Dream