LOOKING FOR CONTACT LENSES :)

don't know which suitable for me ..


this is Evon KahMun wearing want
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i want get this .. nice ???
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

or get the pink wan ??? ^^
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

this is i wearing want
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


this quite nice .. :)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


HOR !!!... don't know which want nice and suit for me..
help me choose ..

my eyes is brown colour wan

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CHINESE NEW YEAR 2014 (PREPARATION)

Window Shopping Recalls My Long Lost Dream