FRIENDSTER :]

feel so happy that my friendster already full
so now
i have a new acc
3rd acc


CLIMB THE TREE X]


this afternoon
my mum say wanna to decerate the garden again
so i ma climb up the tree
and hang some flower at there
when i climb up the tree
WOW !!!
so '' siok ''
cause i feel that i m the highest want :D
i can look around of my house
now only i know
how '' siok '' when a people climb up the tree
my dog [ Kiko ]
it look at me under the tree
it like told me that
it also want to climb :D

DINNER :)


today i have my dinner
with my family at Puchong
opposite IOI mall there
we eat crab ^^
when i finish eating
i go wash my hand
suddenly have a guy come and ask me
'' hello , may i know where you from ?? ''
then i said
'' from sha alam ''
he ask again
'' may i know your name and
have ur number ?? ''
then i like = =
'' LOL ''
then walk out from that place
scare me weihx = =
this world what kind of people also have

just now
have a pervert guy msn me
he ask me
to xxx with him
WTf
and say a lot of pervert thing
i cant tahan him
i ask for the help from my dear
he help me scold him 99
wahahaha !!!
dai sei la ^^
thx la dear
makxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CHINESE NEW YEAR 2014 (PREPARATION)

Window Shopping Recalls My Long Lost Dream