WHAT THE FUCK !!!!

what the happen today ??
keep people tagging nonsense
i c it also '' dulan ''

YA YA !!!
THX FOR U ALL CARES ABOUT ME !!!
AND PLEASE..
WATCH WHAT YOU ALL SAID...

and
who the fuck of 77
please u know what double 7
what 360 ..
i also know OK ??
the person that want find the trouble is u ...
and please
me n my boy friend thing don't need u care...

if u dare put ur real name out !!!
don't put others people name...
don't be a torties
u don't think i don't know u .. k??
i know u ...
i just don't want say it out...
if u like that tag and scare other people
U !!! WATCH OUT !!!
if u still want me to be ur friend..
u better don't simply say !!!

to ...
others..
stop argue in my CBOX !!!
i 1st time be so rude here...
don't make me angry ..
once i angry
u all fuck off !!!

i ' m sorry about today ..
i really not in good mood
sorry !!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CHINESE NEW YEAR 2014 (PREPARATION)

Window Shopping Recalls My Long Lost Dream