Pasar Malam :)

this evening,
it was raining
can' t go for pasar malam T.T
and cant' t go for jogging :(

today ,
my dinner was
'' soup '' ^^
so nice x) mum cook want ler
after dinner,
the rain stopped
and my oldest bro back

i go ask him to bring me go for pasar malam ^^
haha
cause i miss the Bubble Tea cappuccino flavour :D
i beg him for 5 minutes
finally he promise me ^^

8.30 p .m
we reach there
the floor are wet
i accidentally kick the water to my bro leg
he look at me and said
'' wei !!! i just bath la... >< ''
haha i keep laughing la.. xD
after we buy the Bubble Tea
then we buy cake , '' Dim Sam '' , snacks
all use his $$
wahahaha !!
he '' Pokai '' jor X)

9.30 p.m like that
we back home
then i edit my blog
i keep find the blog skin ><
i chg 3-4 times
only can choose to a most nice wan ^^
i like this skin :)
so cool and it got pink
don' t when , i start to like pink color

miss you
love you :)
angel a.k.a Luii

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CHINESE NEW YEAR 2014 (PREPARATION)

Window Shopping Recalls My Long Lost Dream