hand









leg











>: PAIN NAHX !!


today i go to basketball
we play match with children
LOL
they damn fucking ' lan c ''
especially the red color shirt the child
darn !!!
he just shoot 1 ball ..
but he talk a lot ...- -

the worst want is..
i fall down today T.T
a malay girl push ...
WTX
my injury damn serious ><
pain a !!!

at night
no body message me..
he also ..
he just tell me that he is eating
after that no more ler..
i keep waiting his message la..
i think he at his friends house ..
but when he go ..
he dint tell me..
i don't know i want to call him a not ?!
i call him ..
scare disturbing him
don't call him
my heart so worry
i don 't know la.. ><

no mood to write ..
BYE !!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CHINESE NEW YEAR 2014 (PREPARATION)

Window Shopping Recalls My Long Lost Dream