): My MooD
Bla Bla ~

Happy Birthday to Darienz ^^
Sorry for i dint go for your party
cause of some reason ..

i dint go for the party
cause i don' t want
not i can' t
i don' t want cause i want ..
say already hope you all can understand me
cause i want to chat with him
LOL
not logic right ??
i know i tell this
you all will angry me
will scold by you all
i' m sorry guys ..
if you all want scold then scold la
i wont angry or do anythings

today ,
i message him
i ask him something
i asked '' can i have an hour in a day to chat with u ??
just for an hour ''
he answer '' OK ...[ and others i forget ]''
i also don' t why i will like that ask him
maybe take wrong medicine :)

i really so miss him
my friend ask me
why i keep thinking of him??
i said i also don' t know why :D
i think cause i love him @ @

why some of few
i unhappy they can feel it ??
why '' Some '' cant ??
weird la

'' WHERE EVER YOU GO
WHAT EVER YOU DO
I WILL BE RIGHT HERE WAITING FOR YOU ''



miss him
love him :)
angel a.k.a Luii

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CHINESE NEW YEAR 2014 (PREPARATION)

Window Shopping Recalls My Long Lost Dream