K.L

today went to K.L with family
we have our breakfast at K.L too :]
after breakfast
we go to time square
an unlucky things is happening
my grandma fell down o.O
i like
O . M. G

my grandma head bengkak
we fast fast send her to '' M '' floor
the doctor say
send her to clinic or hospital ..
= =

we back to Sri Muda
send her to clinic
the doctor say
nothing just normal case..

LOL
nice travil = =
1st time went to K.L
3 hrs then come back
haha

hope my grandma got nothing la ^^
god bless her :)



FRIENDSTER :]

wow ..
just now i go check my friendster
1st and 2nd acc ^^
1st acc increase to 1763
2nd acc increase to 1669

wa ~ !!!
happy nehx ^^
i want to make them FULL
^^
I LOVE FRIENDSTER

'' you wanna say love love love love love love love ''

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CHINESE NEW YEAR 2014 (PREPARATION)

Window Shopping Recalls My Long Lost Dream