this is the place that i jogging ^^






















BASKETBALL :)

WOHOO~
basketball life

i like basketball ^^
today 7 i woke up
to go for basketball
WAWOO!!
haha

8.06 a.m
i reach basketball court
then we start the game ^^
fun wei
but i always let people steal my ball T.T
sad la.. :]

we ply until 9 something
then we play match
now my leg very pain la ><

around 10
we go '' yam cha ''
we sit at there until 11 ++
then i went back home
i help my mum do some house work
.......

bla bla bla bla...

6.30 i accompany my mum to jogging
jog until half...
i cant walk = =
LOL
then we back home...

LOL my '' taufu '' leg :D

after bath
i online
me n my friend keep discussing the sohai = =
damn xxxx


erm ..
K enough la..
don't wan make myself angry
^^
be happy

wahaha !!
= =



IS YOU BREAK THE FRIENDSHIP

why you still lie to us???
if u tell the truth ...
i think we wont like that do to you ..
i really don't like any 1 to be my enemy
this , is you paksa us untill like...
you make me argue with mum
dad come and talk with me..
and what the fuck u going to do next??
stop it k??
i promise my bf that i wont bother this case any more
and hope
you don't come and kacau me and my friends..
this is the last warning to you ...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CHINESE NEW YEAR 2014 (PREPARATION)

Window Shopping Recalls My Long Lost Dream