i draw this today ^^
draw for my dearr









DEAR !!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!! ^^

7 Oct - my dear Shiro birthday a ^^
hey hey
all must wish him happy birthday oo xD

DEAR,
bi wish u happy birthday here
and happy always ^^
makxx

yesterday ...
i moody
cause.. :D
don't wan tell
but
he make me smile ^^
when he send me the video
when i watch it
i feel ..
WOW..
so sweet ^^
at that moment
i tell myself
he is the 1 that treat r the best

I LOVE MY DEAR FOREVER AND EVER
THANK YOU :)

today i wake up at 8.30 a.m
then i follow my mum to pasar

10. 15 a.m
i go to '' MY 1 SHOP ''
to buy my earrings
cause my earrings lost jorr ><
then i go MAY BANK
to help my mama bank in

around 11.40 we reach home
then do some house work
finish d i on9

5.27 p.m
i off
i have my dinner at the same time

6.30 p. m
i follow my mum to jogging
WOW !!
so ''siok '' xD

7.20 p.m
we back home
after cool down our body
then go to bath

9p.m i on9 again
^^
i play my games
but...><
don't know why..
my com keep on dc dc ><
dc until i restart my com around 6-7 times
zzZZ

last time i restart my com
then better jor
less dc x]


i chat with him on msn lo ^^
happy happy
but i kesian him also
his friends push his face to the cake
wakaka
cool ~

i feel happy today ^^
1st is cause of he got reply me when he is free
2nd today is his birthday

wahaha
all cause of him gahz
^^
feel so happy when be with him
^^
i like the feeling
^^

miss you
love you :)
XOXO
Luii a.k.a angel

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CHINESE NEW YEAR 2014 (PREPARATION)

Window Shopping Recalls My Long Lost Dream