WA!!
today i sleep until 1pm only wake up oo ^^
macam pig la..xD
after breakfast
urm..
i mean lunch x]
then go bukit tinggi JJ
'' GAii Gaii ''with mum n sis
LOL
my sis saud she is hungry ..
then my mum bring her go
'' KIM GARY '' thr eat
she eat mee
me n my mum jz '' YAM CHA ''
u knw what my sis did??
= =
say out oso '' PS ''
when she eat
she pour the mee = =
whnen she drink ,
she spit out the water
= =
LOL

after JJ
we go Sri Muda pasar malam
i bungkus my dinner at thr..
when my eldest bro come bck
he finish my dinner - -
WTH
my dinner a !!! ><
HE EAT MY DINNER
ape la ><
~~
nvm lo..
i diet xD

i on msn jz nw..xD
i c my 2 best on9 at the same times...
WOW !!!
so happy...
mean our
A.M.E together agn ^^
wan knw wat is A.M.E??
go to my fs acc...
n c my group thr..
thn u will knw wat is it...xD


ahwile more
i msg with him ^^
haha...
i cn wait 4 tml la...xD
go pyramid....
go his house xD
walao...
siok a...xD
i can imagine i will be vry vry
hapi when go to his house..
cz..x]
dun wan tel u all.xD

[ NO NEGATIVE THINKING ]

k la...
tml oni tell u all
that wat i do in his house n pyramid thr x]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CHINESE NEW YEAR 2014 (PREPARATION)

Window Shopping Recalls My Long Lost Dream