that's me x]
too bored at car x]











this is my sis
she is sleeping









this my cousin
bz msg with her's bf = =











this the way we going to sitiawan

1st






2nd












this my aunt
she is sleeping too = =











the beach of sitiawan
1st










2nd








3rd










4rd









5th
my mum...









coconut trees

1st ( afternoon view)






2nd (evening view )










my mum n my sis












posing
rdy to take pic

1st




2nd


















tv
this is our hotel wan..
cool??








going to pangkor...

1st







2nd











3rd











4rd










5th












6th












7th















8th









9th







10th




































































































in the ferry...
my cousin









this my cousin too











reach pangkor d

































me n my mum


















































































i like this x]











eating asam laksa....

















dead fly = =






( pangkor-coral island)
sea cucumber x]
it feel so soft and sticky













taking sea cucumber















x] Q??









my mum










my sis
she is going to snorkeling





'' LALA '' & '' Si HAM ''











bck to selangor-subang
waitng 4 eat













''LALA'' mihun







at car...x]








too bored...S.S xD








she look so = =
evil







































pangkor trip...xD
izit nice??
and i wanna to say sorry to everyone that
i so long only update my blog..x]
sowee~~
take care my frenz xD

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CHINESE NEW YEAR 2014 (PREPARATION)

Window Shopping Recalls My Long Lost Dream